Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The Kirkland makeup wipes have been talked about a lot on youtube so I finally got them to try out. I`ve been using them for the past month now and to be quite honest I don`t like `em as much as I thought I would.
- it`s less expensive than neutrogena makeup wipes & mac makeup wipes
- it does a pretty good job taking off makeup
- it takes off most of my waterproof mascara
- for a bulk it cost $12 which should last a year or so depending on how you use it
- it leaves my face sticky after I wipe it
- it breaks me out if I don`t rinse after
- it works just the same as generic brands; up&up, koger
- it burns my eyes
Even though I don`t like this product as much I am able to work with it. This is the FIRST step in my skincare routine every night.
If when I use this and it doesn`t remove all my makeup, I just use eye makeup remover. Then its better.
But after every use I rinse my face and do my usual skincare routine and I`ve seemed to be fine. But usin g this alone has made me break out before.
What do you think about this product?