Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Today I`ll be reviewing the Kat Von D Shade + Light double-ended contour and highlight brush that I picked up during the 15% off at Sephora last month. I have been using this brush almost everyday since I picked it up so let`s get on with the review.
Price & Availability:
- Available only at Sephora stores and http://sephora.com
- The brush comes with its own plastic case which is great because storing double-ended brushes can be tricky
- Brush hairs are synthetic
- The brush handle is actually slimmer on the contour end than on the highlight end; this means that the brush also only lays in the case correctly one way
- Bristles are super soft
- Contour end fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheek
- Highlight end is good for both highlighting and applying powder to the under eye
- Applies and blends products beautifully
- Comes with case for storage
- Ergonomic design
- Bristles didn`t bleed or shed during wash
- Only available at Sephora and http://sephora.com
- Because of the ergonomic design, it only lays in the case correctly one way
- Probably should not clean both ends at the same time as that would make drying difficult (allowing one end to dry bristles up may cause the water to drip down into the ferrule, loosen the glue and ruin the brush)
I have used this brush pretty much daily since purchasing it and it has easily become my favorite brush for contouring. At first I wasn`t going to get this since I already have angled brushes and others for contouring, but I am so happy I decided to get it. The angled end really does fit nicely in the hollows of my cheeks and applies and blends contour powders so they look natural and not patchy or streaky. The highlight end is much bigger than any other brush I use for highlighting, but it does help apply and distribute product quickly since it is bigger and soft. The small pointed end helps for getting into the inner corner of the eyes when applying undereye powder so this is a good brush for travel since it can do a few things and it comes with its own case. If you are looking for a good contour/highlight brush, I highly recommend checking this one out!
Thanks for reading!
Previous post (Becca Mineral Blushes haul):
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp katvond shadeandlight