Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My boyfriend and I found inexpensive trail/water ready shoes at Costco for only $20 compared to $89 on Jeep Trail`s website. We were very interested in these shoes because of all the capability of the shoes for such a great price.
- These shoes have breathable upper and trail ready traction to keep your feet cool, dry, and secure throughout your adventures.
- Man made vegan materials
- EVA antibacterial insole
- Non-slip partially recycled rubber outsole
- More information: http://www.j-41.com/item/argo/kj14arg/194
- When my boyfriend and I wore these shoes at Costco, they were very comfortable. Prior to taking the shoes out we walked around in the house on carpet/title.
- Once we set foot on concrete/sand on smooth surface, we felt the material of the shoes rubbing against the heel and edges of our feet. It became very uncomfortable.
- This product claims to be `water ready` doesn`t necessarily state what kind of water, but we tried walking in the beach water and since these shoes have holes it`s not very comfortable with the sand and water rubbing against your feet. Plus, the water makes it harder and heavier to walk. Though I think these are for water, but nonetheless if you walk through water with these the shoes will make you walk heavier and uncomfortable.
In conclusion: My boyfriend and I weren`t happy campers with these and ended up returning them to Costco. Costco was completely easy and didn`t even ask any questions actually.
Overall: I don`t personally recommend - these did not work for my boyfriend and I however there are pretty decent reviews for these, one being affordable!
Haul Post: http://www.luuux.com/viz/shopping-finds-20-compared-to-89-jeep-trail-rated-j-41-shoes
JeepTrailRatedJ41Shoes ShoppingSteal LuuuxWeeklyFashionComp ShoeReview