Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Before getting into the review, let me explain my skin type.
I`ve dry skin. It gets really dry around my nose and cheeks, especially in the morning after I wash my face with cleanser before moisturizing. Once i moisturize,my face feels way smooth and soft. The only oily part in my facial skin are my eyelids. My skin was never acne prone, but is always prone to break outs when I try out new products.
NOW for my two cents on Garnier BB Cream. I`ve been using it for about 2 weeks now.
1. Its a light coverage product, appropriate for everyday use. Its perfect for someone who needs a light coverage w/ a decent skin.
Gives me a dewy look, which is good.
2. I wouldn`t suggest it to a person who has problematic skin since its not going to cover up anything much OR
Someone with oily skin. Chances are that it might feel greasy and can break you out.
3. It has SPF 15, which is not enough during summer. So you`ve to apply sun-screen.
4. It has a thick consistency. I find it best applied with fingers.
5. Definitely need to powder your face once you use it. It can look oily if not.
6. I`ve seen only two shades at the European drugstores, "light-medium" & "medium-dark". I`ve the latter for myself and it looks alright on my skin (p.s I`m an NW 30-35 in MAC). One demerit is the lack of shades. Its not going to be apt for everyone. Someone who is very pale and very dark are going to have a trouble with this product suiting your color.
7. Not very long lasting. It fades after some hours of application. Definitely requires re-application through the day.
8. I would suggest you to see this product like a tinted moisturizer and not as a BB cream. I guess Garnier went wrong with naming it. People expected way too much when they saw "BB cream".
9. It has that typical Garnier scent to it. Smells like green tea to me. So if that is a concern for you, you might wanna rethink about purchasing it.
10. Packaging is good. Its a squeeze tube. Small enough where you can carry it in your bag. I`ve not noticed it leaking or causing any such mess.
11. Not too expensive like other BB creams. I paid under 10 euros for it, which is quite cheap for a 50 ml product, if it works for you. ^_^
Hope you found the review helpful! Thanks for reading!