Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s been a while since I`ve reviewed any skin care products for you all! Thankfully my skin isn`t too unruly so I`m not really in search of my holy grail skin care product but that doesn`t mean that I don`t like to try new things! So when I was given the chance to try out some new things, I was excited to try them out to share with you all.
Zelens Radiance Luminous Facial Cleanser ($60 for 4.2oz): Creamy textured cleanser removes dirt, make up and oil making skin feel supple and clean. Key ingredients include:
* Camelia Oil: Great for fighting signs of aging
* Pear extracts: Helps skin retain moisture so it looks smooth
* Aloe Vera: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
* Vitamin E: Protects skin against photoaging (Photoaging is damage to the skin, as wrinkles or discoloration, caused by prolonged exposure to sunlight. )
- It has a nice earthy scent to it so this would be perfect to use in the morning for a nice pick-me-up.
- Has a nice lather so I feel like I`m getting a good clean
- You don`t need to use a whole lot of product
- Comes with a pump so it makes dispensing product much easier than squeezing it from a tube.
- My skin felt smooth and soft immediately after first use.
- I feel for the price, there should be more product especially when the directions call for using this in the morning and evening.
All in all, I rate this product an 8 out of 10. I love the earthy scent and the texture of my skin looks and feels great, however it`s hard for me to justify paying $60 for so little product which is a real downer.
Zelens products are available at Space NK locations. For additional information, you can visit http://www.zelens.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**All products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.zelens.com