Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So on a different trip to my MAC counter, I was looking at the eyeliners and came across one that I didn`t have in my collection. I`ve never purchased a MAC eyeliner so of course I had to get it. I`ve heard good things about the pearl glide eyeliners (which have glitter in them and are NOT recommended for use on the waterline) so I decided to purchase one to use for some upcoming looks I`m doing for prom to give highschool aged girls ideas and what to wear for the big night. The color I got (Undercurrent) is a beautiful teal with gold specks of glitter so its perfect to add a pop of color to any eye look you`re wearing.
MAC Pearlglide Intense eye pencil in Undercurrent ($15): Soft pencil that provides great color pay off and allows you enough time to smudge it.
- 7 colors are currently available
- Smudge proof so if you accidentally rub your eye, it won`t come off.
- Of the ones that I tested at the store, they have a beautiful duo chrome effect to them so you can even use them on their own smudged out all over your eye without the need to apply an eyeshadow over it.
- From what I was told at the MAC counter, all pearl glide colors are available permanently so they`re available all the time.
- Goes on very smoothly so you don`t have to worry about it tugging on your lids.
- You can`t use it on your waterline.
All in all, I rate this pencil a perfect 10! It`s a beautiful mermaid-ish color and looks beautiful on it`s own and with an eyeshadow (Steamy) on top. Perfect for adding a pop of color to a neutral eye and can be used all over the lid.
MAC products are available at Macy`s, Dillard`s and online at http://www.maccosmetics.com
Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions please post them below!
**All products were purchased with my own money. I am not being sponsored nor am I being paid by the above brands to talk about the products. All opinions are honest**
Source link: http://www.maccosmetics.com