Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I`m trying to steadily increase my MAC collection and what better product to purchase than a paint pot! I`ve heard so many good things about them so I wanted to get one for myself. I had my make up done back in February and the MAC make up artist used Painterly on my eyes. I wore my eye make up for a couple of hours and really liked the staying power of it and I also liked how it concealed the veins on my lids.
MAC Paint pot in Painterly ($17.50): There are 9 colors to choose from and range from lightest to darkest, matte to shimmer. These can be used alone or under eyeshadows to intensify the colors.
- It helps to conceal veins and redness while serving as a primer for your eyeshadows.
- It doesn`t crease or budge.
- If you know the undertone color of your skin, you can easily pick out what color best suits you (or you can have a MAC employee help you out with that)
- You can also use it on your lips to help lipstick last a little longer without feathering.
- Comes in a glass pot so the product won`t dry out.
- Because it comes in pot form, it`s not the most hygenic.
- It`s not travel friendly since the packaging is made of glass.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! I love the staying power it provides for my shadows and the fact that it neutralizes the appearance of veins and redness on my lids.
MAC is available at Macy`s, Dillard`s and online at http://www.maccosmetics.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were purchased with my own money. I am not being sponsored or paid by the above brand whatsoever. All opinions are honest**
Source link: http://www.maccosmetics.com