Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I haven`t mentioned this before but I cut my hair recently. I used to have really long hair (past my butt actually) and I`ve had it like that for many years. I finally got tired of it because it had no body and was just a hassle to take care of so I decided to chop off most of it so now my hair is a little below my shoulder blades now. Since I`ve cut my hair, I`m more into styling it so it looks cute! What I like doing mostly is leaving it in it`s natural beachy wave or straightening it.
got2b Smooth operator leave in conditioner ($5.99 for 6.8 fl oz) : This product contains cashmere extract to help strengthen, condition and protect your hair while you style it.
got2b Guardian Angel flat iron balm ($5.99 for 6.8 fl oz) : This heat protectant will provide protection up to temperatures of 425 degrees F.
- Both products have pumps which make them easy to use. The heat protectant comes with a spray nozzle so you don`t have to put anything into your hands to put in your hair. You just simply spray directly to hair and you`re ready to straighten it!
- Both products have a fruity scent which will leave your hair smelling great all day!
- I put the leave in conditioner in my hair after I took a shower at night and when I woke up the next morning, my hair felt soft and manageable. The spray in heat protectant made my hair smooth and shiny after I flat ironed it.
- Both bottles have a sleek design and makes them easy to hold in your hand.
- got2b products in general are affordable and easily available.
got2b hair styling products are available at food and drug retailers nationwide.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
*Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated/paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!*