Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know that I`ve been doing a bunch of beauty and skin care reviews and thought I should add some reviews for hair care and hair accessories. I`ve been a fan of Goody hair products for a really long time and I`ve seen these headbands before but didn`t get a chance to pick them up and try them out. So if you`re looking for something new to wear, please keep on reading for my review!
Doublewear Headwraps ($5.99): These headwraps double as a simple necklaces too! There are two headbands available so you can wear them together or separately.
- As mentioned above, these headbands are mutli purpose which makes them a great accessory for your hair or as a necklace
- They look great on whether you have your hair up or down
- They`re simple yet sophisticated enough to add a nice touch to whatever outfit you`re wearing
- Although it looks nice on, it felt a little tight on my head after a while. I`m sure it`s because I`m no longer used to wearing headbands but it most likely stretches out enough eventually to where it`ll feel comfortable.
- I feel for the price, there should be 4 headbands included besides the gold and silver one. I think there should also be a diamond one and perhaps a bronze one as well
All in all, I rate this headbands an 8 out of 10. While I love how they look while I`m wearing them on my head or as a necklace, I don`t like how they feel a little tight after a while and how there should be 4 for different looks.
Goody products are available at Walmart, Target and Walgreens.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**All products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**