Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my last post for the day! Now if you`ve been following my blog for a while now, you`ll know that I swear by the St. Ives Apricot scrub. I haven`t been able to purchase it for a bit but I have used that product for years and absolutely love how it makes my skin feel after the shower and even more how it leaves my skin looking clear. I`ve gotten the opportunity to try out another scrub so please keep on reading to see my thoughts on it!
AMBI Even & Clear Exfoliating wash ($6.99 for 5oz) : If you`re not a fan of the apricot scrub because it can feel a little abrasive, this product is gentle for sensitive skin because it has microbeads that help to clean the skin without making you feel like you`re using a brillo pad on your face. This product features:
- Natural soy, antioxidants and Vitamins C & E to help tone
- 0.5% salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots left behind after acne
- Oil free and hypoallergenic
- I`m a big fan of face products that smell good because you ARE using it on your face after all so this product smells really nice!
- While the microbeads are really gentle, I really feel like it`s doing its job of cleaning my face.
- I`m not prone to crazy breakouts but I do have them from time to time. I feel like this product has been helping to keep my face a little clearer as my hormones adjust after having my second child and with birth control.
- You don`t need to use a lot to clean your face so it`ll last at least 2 months or so.
- It is affordable so anyone of any budget can afford it.
- Gentle enough to be used daily.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! I love how it smells and especially how I can use it everyday without feeling like I`m scratching off my skin.
AMBI products can be purchased at national mass, drug and beauty supple stores. You can even check out the whole AMBI skin care line at http://www.shopambi.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor am I being paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!**