Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have a pretty large collection of foundations already, but what`s wrong with wanting to add another one?! I know that Estee Lauder might be a brand geared more mature women, but I really love some of their products! The Double Wear foundation is one of my all time favorite foundations for any special event or when I want my makeup to last ALL day AND to stay matte! Well Estee Lauder has just launched a brand new foundation, and I was told that it took 2 years to develop. So it must me good right? RIGHT! The EL Invisible Fluid foundation is a revolutionary foundation that promises to be the "see no makeup, feel no makeup". That is a really big claim to live up to in my opinion! This foundation just launched at my local EL on Monday. I decided to get a sample to try it out. I ALWAYS get samples for high end foundaton before purchasing, saves me a trip in case it dosen`t work out. I was given (2) shades to try: 1N1 which is more of my fall/winter shade and 1WN1 which is more of my spring/summer shade. I`ve been switching shades every other day and I feel like the 1WN1 is better for me. I have been wearing this foundation all week, and I must say, I`m in love. I`ve included two swatches of the shades I got: the first one is 1WN1, and the second is 1N1 (lighter one). I`ve also included a close up picture of my cheek and a full face picture of what (1) layer looks like with no powder, or concealer.
Here is what EL claims about this foundation:
- BENEFIT: See no makeup. Feel no makeup.
- COVERAGE: Sheer to Medium
- FINISH: Natural, luminous
- PRODUCT DETAILS: See no makeup. Feel no makeup.
- First-ever IntuiTone technology guarantees your true-to-life shade and keeps it real in every light.
- Fresh, flawless, radiant. -
- Ultra light, ultra breathable, oil-free.
- It will change how you feel about makeup forever.
- In long-lasting shades for every beautiful skintone.
- Weightless, buildable coverage. Air-infused with every shake.
- Blends so perfectly for the look and feel of bare skin-only better.
- Lasts all day. Controls excess oil. Won`t clog pores.
HOW TO USE: Shake well with each application for fresh, perfectly blended makeup.
FORMULA FACTS: Oil-free, Dermatologist-tested, Ophthalmologist-tested, Fragrance-free, Non-acnegenic
Here is what I think and why I love this product:
- Has a very light, somewhat whipped texture
- The packaging is simple and chic, reminds me of the Chanel Vita Lumiere
- The shade selection is really nice, there are (16) shades to choose from including a nice selection for W.O.C
- The shades have a great variety of pink, yellow, and neutral undertones
- Feels very light on the skin, I feel like I have NOTHING on
- The finish is a beautiful natural/satin finish...my skin looks airbrushed!
- It really does seem to be "invisible", it blends seamlessly
- The foundation seems to adapt to my skin, even the shade that was a tad to light for me looked nice and seemed to still match
- Wears ALL day
- Has not clogged my pores
- Has not caused me to break out
- Does control my oil
- The coverage is medium, but buildable
- Applies evenly
- Blends really easily and evenly
- There is a small amount of the Night Repair in the formula
- Might be a little pricey for some, it retails for $35
- Some might not like the idea that you do need to shake every time before use
- With most foundations I wear, I do find that it does transfer a little, but not to much
*all images are my own, except for the first image*
As you can see, I REALLY love this foundation, and I will be buying the full size product. At first I was really skeptical will all the claims, but this is a beautifully designed foundation. Yes, it is a little pricey, it retails for $35, but I think it`s worth it. The finish is absolutely beautiful, and so is the formula. I feel like it dries to an almost powder finish and sets itself. I actually don`t even need to powder with this, which is great! It gives me beautiful coverage (almost airbrushed!), but still allows my skin to breathe. I have very sensitive skin and it has not bothered my skin at all! And I love how long it lasts, it`s definitely a long wearing foundation. I highly suggest that you at least get a sample to try it!