Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recently shared an ELF haul that I purchased and this product was featured, ELF High Defintion Undereye Setting Powder. This review was requested so I`m happy to share my honest opinion of this new product from ELF. Generally, I love ELF products! They are so affordable and are actually great quality! This product wasn`t perfect for me, but I do love it!
1. $3 for 1.2 grams of product (and there are always sales and promo codes!)
2. The packaging is really nice and sleek
3. Comes with a little brush that is perfect for travel or on the go touch ups
4. Very finely milled
5. Very soft and has a slight soft silicone/silky feel to it (almost like the ELF HD face powder)
6. Helps my concealer last day!
7. Helps to prevent my concealer from creasing throughout the day
8. Creates a slight soft focus under my eyes
9. Has vitamins C & K
10. I think it would be suitable for all skin types
1. My only problem with this is that there are little sparkles in the product! I`m not sure why they decided to add sparkles,it dosen`t really do anything for the product itself.
*images are mine, do not steal*
Besides the sparkle issue, I am really enjoying this product. It has a great light, silky texture. I apply my concealer and then I use this to set my concealer. Not only does it soften the look, but it locks in my concealer all day. Of course the results may differ for everyone so this is just my personal opinion. I think the value is great, it`s only $3 and there are ALWAYS promo codes! I think this is definitely worth a try!