Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So i was in the market and looking for a cheap, dark, creamy eyeliner. Make that pencil liner. I was in LOVE with my milani one until people have been buying it ALL at the stores i go to. I cannot find the black one anywhere!!!!
So i went back to my very first favorite and that is the elf eye brightening liner.
- VERY affordable. I mean $1 .yeah doesnt get bettter
- Creamy. Not as creamy as urban decay 24/7, milani or, MAC kohl liners but creamy enough to not have to be RUBBED into your lash and water line
- DEcently dark. Again not as dark or pigmented as those above but dark enough where one line will look black not gray
- Sharpens Clean with the elf sharpener that came with it. Most crreamy liners always break but as you can see i just sharpened the elf one and it didnt smudge and break all over the place
- lasts you almost the whole day. [not on water line]
- does not last on water liner longer than 1 hour
- not PITCH black like i llike
- smears and slight smudges
Overall I do recommend this because it`s only $1 and does you a decent job as an eyeliner.
Hope you guys found this useful and talk to you very soon!!
*images are mine Click ot expand photo!*