Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I bought these on Amazon for $9, it`s probably cheaper at Walmart! I just got these on there since I had an Amazon gift card. At about 4-5inch per brush, these are decent brushes for the price. They`re soft, eco-friendly, and a nice travel sized set that comes with a cute pouch with a mirror (I put this somewhere for future use and couldn`t find it to take a picture! lol). The brushes are pretty sturdy and the handles are on point! I`ve owned this set for a couple of months. I
* The "Blend" brush: It`s a basic brush, I barely use it for blending. I think it`s more for an all-over-the-lid brush as opposed to blending since it`s a bit too big to be a blending brush for me.
* The "Crease" brush: My least favorite brush in this set, I hardly ever use it since I don`t like the shape that much since it has an awkward angle to it; I think I`m going to cut it straight honestly lol.
* The "Highlight" brush: THIS I use for blending and for my crease, I think it`s an excellent brush and I use it on a daily basis. I wish it was a tiny bit more dense since it feels kind of flimsy, but it`s a nice brush overall.
* The "Smudge" brush: This is perfect for putting an eyeshadow in the tiniest places (inner corner, lining my eyes, etc).
* The "Shade" brush: I have multiple uses for this brush! Which includes on my eyebrows, placing colors on my lids, etc. This is my second favorite out of this set!
I only like 3/5 brushes in this set! Overall I think it`s pretty nice for its price. :) I`d like to try out their face brushes since I`ve heard so much good things about them.
What are your thoughts on these EcoTools brushes? Do you own other brushes from this line?
*pictures are mine, please do not use/steal!*