Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey loves! Sorry its been a few days, I`ve been having issues logging into my luuux account from my computer so I have to use my phone now, oh well! As you know, I`ve been hauling like crazy and now its time to start reviewing! Generally, I like to use products for at least 2 weeks so I can gift a honest review and have time to see how the product reacts and wears. Today, I will be reviewing the Coastal Scents Bright Eyed. It claims to be a dual product, a concealer with the effects of brightening! I`ve seen it on YouTube a few times and it looked really nice so I decided to try it! It normally retails for $8.95, but I got it on sale for $5.95 on http://Coastalscents.com! I am in the shade Ivory. Here is what I think about this product:
- I really like the packaging, its simple and cute
- I like that you can squeeze the product out, I feel like I won`t waste as much
- It has a nice texture, nothing to heavy
- Blends really nicely
- Very creamy
- It does a really nice job of brightening
- While it does brighten, I don`t really feel like it conceals much
- You can only order online
- It might be hard choosing the right shade. I chose Ivory and I thought it was perfect from the website swatches but its a little to light. But that`s ok since I use it for the brightening aspect.
- I do find that it does crease sometimes, it tends to randomly crease
*all images are my own, please do not steal*
Overall, I think this is a nice product. Do I find it a must have? No. I don`t feel like it conceals much, but it works really nicely to brighten to eye area. The texture is really nice and its lightweight. My biggest issue was that it creased randomly, which seemed strange to me. It didn`t matter what I did, whether I set it, used a tiny bit, it would crease on me sometimes...and some days it didn`t. I really want to use products that are consistent, this product wasn`t. I will continue to use it to help brighten, but I don`t think I would repurchase this.