Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Everyone loves a good deal right? Well a few weeks ago, I shared a Coastal Scents haul with you and I was so excited to try all the products I purchased! I can happily say that Coastal Scents makes great quality products at very affordable prices! The CS 10 Blush Palette is not only affordable, but the quality is also there too! I`ve been using this EVERY single day since I got it, it has basically replaced all of my blushes. I purchased this on sale for $13.95, and I think it retails for $18.95. I`ve included a few swatches of (3) blushes so you can see a few shades and also the pigmentation. Here is why I can`t live without this:
- Very affordable, even at full retail ($18.95), you get 10 blushes...that`s like paying $2 a blush
- The sizes of the blush are nice
- Comes in a nice black case that is great for travel and your blushes are always there
- Although some blushes may look similair, they aren`t, every shade is different and beautiful
- The blush variation is great! There is a great mix of pinks, neutrals, mauves, and peaches
- The pigmentation is amazing! A little goes a very long way, trust me!
- The texture is fantastic, really smooth...not chalky AT ALL
- Nice variety of finishes: some blushes seem matte, some are satin, and some have a bit of sheen (there are no glitter blushes)
- They wear really nicely, I haven`t had any problem with fading
- These did not break me out at all! (some blushes tend to break me out)
- My only complaint would be that I wish it included a mirror inside, that would have been even better for traveling
*all images are mine, do not steal*
Now can you see why I love this palette? Not only is it super affordable, but it has amazing quality too! I can honestly think of some dupes in this palette for MAC blushes, but a fraction of the price. I think this palette has every shade you could need. It has a nice variety of pinks, neutrals/peaches, mauves etc. I use this every day because it`s easy to just to have every blush I could ever need in ONE palette, which for me, is ideal for traveling. I really can`t think of anything negative to say about these blushes, the pigmentation is there, they wear great, and the shades are perfect. I`m even going to add this palette to my freelance kit, that`s how much I love it! This is a new must have for me.