Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the toner that I have been using for the past 2 years. I was never really a big fan of Clean & Clear in high school for some reason, but I think their formula changed though. Anyways this is the Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent Oil-Free. You can get this at any drugstore, they usually range from $4-6. I think I got mine from Rite Aid a while back when they had this 2 for $6 deal.
My skin has been problematic ever since my freshman year of hs. I have combination skin, I get oily sometimes on my t-zone and I get breakouts. And this stuff works wonder when I include it into my daily face routine. After washing my face with a cleanser, this would be my next step. All I do is put some on a cotton pad and rub it all over my face. It has 2% salicylic acid, which is an important ingredient in treating pimples. However, everyone`s skin is different, so this might be a little too harsh for some people.
- it treats and help prevent acne
- it works great if you have combination or oily skin because it will balance everything out
- Clean & Clear is a reputable and affordable brand
- it leaves your face feeling refreshing and clean
- its a 8 fl oz bottle and you dont need a lot. a little goes a long way
- the smell is very strong. but its understanding considering that its made up of mostly alcohol
- its not going to work out for those who have dry skin because its just going to irritate and worsen your skin. BUT they also have one made for sensitive skin and it has a lot of good reviews
Overall, its a 8/10. Its inexpensive and it gets rid of acne.
Have you guys ever tried this toner? Do you have any good suggestion?
*Like & Comment please :)