Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Previously I was using the Revlon Colourstay foundation, I liked it because it was matte and a medium - full coverage on my skin. The problem I encountered with it however was that it was a pain apply and left me foundation brush (sigma F82) nasty after one application. To be fair, I could easily give it a quick wash after use but I`m way to lazy to that.
Anyway, I was looking to find something similar but a fraction of the cost ( Colourstay = 19 Euro ) I found the Catrice Infinite Matt Up To 18h Makeup in my local pharmacy/drugstore for 6.99! I swatch it on my hand and loved the coverage, texture and colour.
The foundation claims it is long lasting, shine control, hydrating and oil free.
``Oil free make-up with long lasting matte effect. Hydrating and with light reflecting pigments it creates an even, fresh complexion and leaves skin feeling soft.``
My first problem with this foundation is that it claims to be matte but then says it gives a fresh complexion? In my opinion any dewy or satin finish foundation I have had in the past it says something similar.
Secondly, the colour range is so terribly bad anyone darker than Rihanna will probably just have to forget it!
So in truth, the foundation is this:
1) Long lasting - last up to a good 8 hours without primer and up to 10 hours with primer.
2) Good coverage - Its the exact same as the colour stay but even better.
3) Lightweight - This foundation is so lightweight it feels good on the skin!
4) Satin Finish - There is no doubt in my mind this foundation is satin finish.
5) No visible sparkles or glitter - I had concerns that this foundation would have hidden glitter or something and be really obvious in harsh lightening, but no.
6) Skin-type Universal - Great for dry skin , Great for normal, Good for oily/Combination & Maybe okay for the more oily skin ( just set it )
It was good, just didn`t really WOW me. But give it a go, I would recommend it. I`d give it a 7/10 :)
This foundation is available in:
Most European countries (Pharmacy`s )
Try ebay if not available near you!