Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Razors are a huge necessity on my list, so when BzzAgent invited me to their BIC Soleil Glow campaign, I was excited. I received a pack of BIC Soleil Glow Disposable Razors along with coupons to share with my family and friends.
What I received from BzzAgent?
- A pack of BIC Soleil Glow Razors (there are 3 razors in this kit - a pink, purple and green)
- I received a pack of coupons to share with family/friends so they can receive $3 off
- Comfort Shield Head evenly distributes pressure, glides, and helps protect your skin from irritation
- Effortlessly glides for silky, smooth skin
- Individually adjusting flexible 3 blades
- Lubricating strips with Vitamin E and Aloe to pamper your skin
- Pivoting Head and Rubber Grip for ultimate comfort
- I have sensitive skin and found that this razor didn`t irritate my skin which is a huge plus! But, I found myself repeating my shave because there are only 3 blades but you can still get the shaving job done just a little longer than my usual. I was able to use one disposable razor for 2 weeks with no tarnishing or dull blade. Also, I noticed my Target offering special deals on the razor and stacking with coupons, you can score this razor for a great deal!
- For typical shaving, I prefer the 5-blades because I don`t like to repeat my motion when shaving. For me, I wouldn`t consider this as a daily shaver just something perfect for on the go, trips, and vacations.
Have you tried BIC Soleil Glow Razors? What were your thoughts?
Disclaimer: I received these BIC Soleil Glow razors for free, and coupons to share with my family/friends in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. I did not receive any compensation.
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp BICSoleilGlow Razors BzzAgent