Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I will admit that I have some enlarged pores on my nose, as well as my cheeks/chin. I`m not perfect, but if I can find a product that helps minimize those, I`m willing to try it! Whenever I`m at Sephora, I always look at the little goodies they have. A few weeks ago, I picked up a mini Benefit set, One Prime Day. It came with (3) bestselling mini products, including the Porefessional Pro Balm. This claims to minimize the appearance of pores and helps with the application of foundation. It`s supposed to "fill in" your pores, making them invisible. Did I sucked in to the claim? Of course! But how did it really measure up? I will tell you!
Price: $29 for 0.75oz of product
Where: Sephora or where Benefit is sold
- The texture is divine, really silky and smooth
- It does have a slight scent, but nothing overpowering, it`s actually quite nice
- The packaging it so cute, all Benefit packaging is cute!
- I like that it`s a squeeze tube, sometimes pump products dispense to much and I end up wasting the product
- Dosen`t feel oily or greasy on my skin, just really smooth and silky
- It does noticeably minimize my pores
- It does help fill in my pores, which helps foundation just glide over
- This is an oil-free product
- Although the balm comes out a nude color, it goes on totally clear
- This is a little pricey for the amount of product you get
*all images are my own, please do not take*
I actually really, really like this product! I don`t feel like my pores are "invisible", but I do feel like this product does minimize my pores, as well as helps my foundation glide over those areas. I like how it dosen`t feel oily or greasy on my skin, and sets rather quickly. I think buying mini sets like these are great because you get (3) deluxe size products at a low price. You get to try what you like without having to buy the full size first. If you are looking for something to help minimize your pores, I suggest giving this a try!