Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Got it at a DM store as well as the aloe scrub and a lot of other favourites. I use this mask almost every evening after the face cleansing ritual, it is one of the few masks I`ve tried so far that leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean, doesn`t give me breakouts or that oily feeling, as the clay absorbs excessive oils and toxins, plus the well-known benefits of cucumber juice. Leaves the skin fresh, feeling clean, but an important thing to mention is that immediately after rinsing, I need to use a moisturizer, otherwise it can leave the skin feeling a little tight, because of the clay.
As I said, I use it after cleaning the skin, for a few minutes, then rinse it and moisturize.
- the effects; I love how clean and fresh it leaves the skin
- the smell; smells like fresh cucumber
- used regularly, it diminishes imperfections;
- the consistency; a bit too liquid, if you forget to shake well before use, it can fly all over your bathroom when you want to get some of it out of the tube. So remember to agitate before use
- this was strange, but as you can see at the bottom of the tube, the product looks dirty. But ALL the tubes on the shelf looked the same, I started thinking that was the design, which even I still find weird. Tried to wash off, won`t work. Oh well, as long as the product is good!...
Source link: http://colorspiritattitude.blogspot.ro/