Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! So I got these eyeshadows a year ago in one of the Bare Minerals Christmas Gift Sets. It came with 3 bareminerals eyecolors: Pearl Sateen, Parisian Gray, and Charcoal Lame. I only own these three eyeshadows so these are just my opinions based on my experience with these products. Feel free to suggest any other bareminerals eyeshadows you think I should try out!
1) The colors do not blend too easily. It takes a little work to get them blended so that they dont look like that harsh smoky eye mess that everyone is afraid of having.
2) The darkest shade, made for the crease in a smoky eye look, Charcoal Lame, is too sheer for a dramatic smoky crease color, and it has a lot of glitter in it, which may or may not be off putting.
3) The colors are pigmented but do not last that long and tend to sheer out over time .
1) The lightest shade, Pearl Sateen, is a gorgeous satin highlight and inner corner highlight color, with the perfect amount of shimmer to it. During the winter months, I also used this on my light/medium skin tone as a cheekbone highlight, and it worked perfectly. It was a little pearly so it might wash you out if you have too dark of a skin tone, or it may just show up ashy, but definitely try it out for lighter shades with a light hand.
2) The gray color, Parisian Gray, can definitely be used everyday as a matte silver on the lid or a matte crease color. It is not too dark, but is pigmented enough to give a glamourous, yet effortless, smoky look during the day.
Overall, I feel these colors work pretty good together and recommend this to all that want a less intense smoky eye look with just three eyeshadows. They are good quality, yet loose shadows, so there may be fallout, but other than that I was pleased. The kit also came with a berry lip gloss and a dark matte berry blush which I love to use when going out.
Thank you for reading! As always, please leave suggestions, feedback, or requests in the comments below.
Disclaimer: photo taken from http://blogspot.com