Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My favorite running shoe EVER, the Gel-Enduro 5 has been discontinued! :( Since then I`ve been on the look out for my next favorite running shoe! The problem is I have weird feet, wide with a high arch, so it is really difficult for me to find anything comfy. After buying a few flops, I decided to try out a less expensive route and buy some shoe inserts. I was kind of skeptical at first, but here is my review of the Airr Performance Insoles! I`ve worn these inserts for 3 weeks while at work and while running an upwards of 8 miles at a time.
* Encapsulated air chamber for maximum cushioning at heel and arch
* Coolmax top cover for climate control; moisture wicking fabric
* Polymer gel forefoot cushioning
* Provides cushioning for high-impact activities
* They`re cheaper than a new pair of shoes. These cost only $24.
* When I inserted the soles into one of my old pairs of shoes, WOW did they make a difference! They felt completely new! This is great because I could add cushioning to shoes that worked design-wise for me, but just lacked the proper cushioning!
* Out of all the extremely cushioned running shoes I`ve tried on in stores, these definitely take the cake. The sole is very thick and gel-like. I`ve taken out the soles of some cushioned running shoes like Saucony and Asics to compare them to this and they weren`t nearly as thick.
* Since the soles were so thick, my feet were sitting kind of high in my shoes. I would recommend these inserts for classic running shoes, but not flat, minimalist shoes. I did try them out with minimalist shoes and they were a bit uncomfortable; my feet were kind of sliding all over the place as I ran.
Overall, I love these things! They were cheap and definitely lived up to the Sofsole company`s promise of providing ample cushioning! They also came with a year long warranty, which is always a plus!
Photos are my own.
Source link: http://www.luuux.com/members/elizabeth-cook