Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So, one of the four GOSH products I got is this lipstick, I`ve decided to include the review of one of the products in this post, because it will be raining posts on this blog these days, hopefully. First of all, I must say that if I would`ve been asked to choose the products I want, I never would have chosen a pink lipstick. I don`t use lipsticks too much, pink ones even less, since I am not really the pinkie type. But surprise! I actually like this one! There is one light pink shade that I can pull off, the warm-toned pink. I mostly apply only a little bit, dab it on a balm for just a tint of color and it`s an amazing effect, especially with brownish smokey eyes. However, wearing it `full-on` is also neat, let me tell you why;
The shade is nr. 150 Kitten Pink.
- eventhough it`s a matte, bright color, it doesn`t make fine wrinkles or cracks obvious (cracked lips being very possible this season). On the contrary, I have the feeling it hides them
- nourishing and moisturizing, unlike most matte lipsticks I`ve tried
- it`s creamy, yet it lasts very well!
- the packaging; it is simple and classy, matte black in combination with shiny black, and there`s the GOSH logo engraved in the lipstick itself, which is an extra cute detail!
- I am usually a bit disappointed when companies don`t ask us to pick out the products they are about to send for testing, so in the beginning I thought I won`t have much use of this lipstick, but I`ve discovered it`s great pluses, so this was a con just initially, now I don`t have any complaints!
Source link: http://colorspiritattitude.blogspot.ro/