Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- China Glaze For Audrey
- Art Deco white striper
- Art Deco black striper
- Dotting tool
- Seche Vite Top Coat
1. Prep nails with base coat.
2. Paint nails with China Glaze`s For Audrey.
3. Make a line through the middle of your using black striper polish.
4. Then make lines on either side of the black line with white polish giving you 3 lines in total.
5. Make dots on the lines with matching colors first then contrasting dots in the middle.
6. Finish off with top coat!
7. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)
Inspired by youtube guru: indigonova1! Check her channel out she has some awesome tutorials!
Source link: http://Www.youtube.com