Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It was spirit week about a month ago at school, and this was what I wore. The day was i think originally 70`s day (whichever decade had tyedye, etc.) But I was headed in a different approach. In my opinion I looked like a modernized attempt at sock hop. Okay s:
1. My polkadotted shirt- Free w/ another purchase (F21)
2.Lavender HighWaist Shorts- 25 cents at the DAV
*They weren`t actually all that highwaisted but I tried my best to make them do so
**Why don`t keyboards have the cents sign?!?! agh!!
***LOL not the DMV; the DAV a A veterans discount store where everything costs 25 cents.
3. My belt: One dollar at Salvation Army
4. Necklace: 2.80 at Forever21
5. Converse- Online website for like 30 bucks I think
6. Makeshift bow ( DIYed fr. a headband to a clip; orig. F21 large bowband $1)
This outfit was super cheap I dont know, you count. But i liked it anyways. i`m usually good at buying clothes but when it comes to shoes you need to spend good money or else your feet, they`ll be begging you later. Bye guys :)