Replacement for samsung galaxy s3 ?

4 years ago

So I dropped my phone a while ago and have been trying to avoid doing anything to it,because it breaks my heart to look at it,so I just put a case over it. I dropped it on concrete floor and it has created a bumping,kindof melted looking edge. The case I used was rubbish and I think I will be doing reviews of different case soon.
I wanted to know if any of you guys know what the rim of the phone is called and can you replace it? ( The rim being, the middle-siver (in my case light blue) inbetween the battery case and the front face. i believe the bumper caseses cover this area ?) I know you can get full housings for your phone, but I can never tell if that covers the area that I want.
So please tell me if you know if I can get a replacement ?!?
Thank you !
*Photo`s are my own,please do not take.

Source link:

Follow Luuux

Related Posts

Trending Technology