Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you burn candles, and melt the wax down to the "liquid" form, then you know that sometimes it spills or tips over and gets all over the place--especially if you-watch or have kids.
But instead of freaking out and looking for a paint color to cover it up! Remove it-with heat!
Yes, super easy. Just take a hairdryer(blowdryer) and section by section on medium to low heat melt the wax, then once you see that the wax has melted take a paper towel and wipe it away. Do this till the wall is clean!
This will come in handy when I have kids and/or watch kids!
*picture belongs to link below