Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So as you can tell, I`ve been going polish crazy! Once again, I was browsing different polish brands online when I came across this brand, Del Sol. Not only do they have color changing polish, but they also have color changing clothes, t-shirts and accessories!
Del Sol color changing polishes ($10)delsol polish colorchanging : From 25 colors to choose from, you pretty much have your pick from the crop! It`s pretty obvious that the nail polish changes color, but only does so when you`re out in the sun. I tested out the polishes with hot water to see if it would have the same effect but I didn`t see anything. The cool thing about the website is that each polish shows you what color it changes to when you`re out in the sun so you don`t have to wait and see what you`re going to get. None of the polishes are matte so if you`re not into glitter or even a slight sheen, these may not be for you but nonetheless, they`re awesome polishes to add to your collection!
- Heartbreaker (red with silver and red glitter) has pretty good color payoff with the first coat but it`s even more opaque with the second coat.
- Confetti (clear with holographic glitter) looks great on it`s own but even prettier when layered over a light pink polish.
- The lid also shows you the color that the polish changes to when you`re out in the sun.
- In addition to showing you the `sun color`, it also has the polish name right there so it`s easy to find if you have it stored in a polish box.
- The polish changes color almost immediately when you go outside so you`re not left wondering when it`s going to happen.
- As you can see, after 4 days the polish starting fading as opposed to chipping. While this is not really a con, the actually wear was ok. But then again, I did a lot of housework for those 4 days and I didn`t use a base coat or a top coat. Just thought I`d mention it to those of you who may not have time to sit through all those layers of polish and just want to slap some color on really quick. I`m sure the polish would last longer when a top coat is used.
All in all, I rate these polishes a 9 out of 10. I love how quickly the colors change and how cool they look under the sun. The glitter gives these polishes a little extra something too. To me, these polishes are unique on their own as I haven`t seen something like this around (I`m sure this isn`t the first time that color changing polish has been out, but they are unique to my collection!). I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a cool polish to wear before the cold season comes!
Del Sol products can be purchased online at http://www.delsol.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by the brand for consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor am I being paid for this review. As always, my opinions are honest!**