Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I made this dish a while back but I forgot to upload it so here I go!
This is my version of Thai Red Chicken Curry.
5 skinless boneless chicken thigh cut into bite size pieces
4 carrots chopped up into chunks
2 cups cauliflower florets
2 large tomatoes peeled and quartered
4 cloves of garlic (I really love garlic, you can put less)
1/2 medium onion cut into bite size pieces
3 tbsp Mae Ploy Thai Red Curry Paste (You can use whatever curry paste you like)
1 can coconut milk
1 can water
Handful of cilantro
1. In a large pot heat up vegetable oil on medium high heat.
2. Add in chicken, garlic and onion.
3. Let Chicken lightly brown on one side then mix ingredients together and add in the red curry paste.
4. Mix ingredients well then add carrots.
5. Add in Coconut Milk and Water. Stir and let simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Check if carrots are almost tender, then add the cauliflower. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
7. Add in Tomatoes and cook until soft.
8. Add in chicken seasoning, sugar and lime to taste and make sure all the vegetables and meat is cooked thoroughly.
9. Sprinkle over some chopped cilantro and leave some for garnish.
10. Serve curry with hot white rice and enjoy =]
I hope you guys like this recipe. I love curry especially on cold days!