Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Recipe Sweet Curd with Almond
Water 0.7 dl
5 egg yolks 3 egg whites +
Almonds 25gr milled
1 tbsp almond tea aroma
butter and sugar to form
- Pour the water and sugar in the cup and set Temp. varoma, vel. 1, 30 min. Book by warm slightly
- Pour the egg yolks and cottage cheese in cup almonds and schedule 2 min. Vel. 3 (until a pope
- Once the syrup is warm, joins ace yolks and curd slowly through the mouthpiece of the Thermomix, always with her work.
- Add the almond aroma, and set 30 sec. vel. One.
- Meanwhile beat the egg whites (I did this step with the mixer), involved in the preparation of cheese, a stick with wire, pour in a way previously greased and sprinkled with sugar, and bring previously heated oven at 180 º. To check if it is cooked, use a toothpick comes out clean if it is ready. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve. Can be served warm.
*pictures is mine*