Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recently had lunch at this bagel shop in my town (called Bagels&Beans). I ordered this smoked chicken bagel, it was really delicious and filling.. Afterwards I realized how easy it was to prepare this bage but I never would`ve thought of making it myself. I just wanted to share this simple recipe:
1 Smoked Chicken Bagel -- RECIPE
- Half avocado
- Smoked chicken fillet (pre-sliced if possible)
- (Store bought) Green pesto
- Lettuce (could be any type of lettuce, whichever you prefer)
1. Wash all vegetables
2. Slice the chicken (if not pre-sliced), avocado and cucumber
3. Toast the bagel
4. Start assembling your bagel, lettuce > chicken > avocado > cucumber > pesto
5. ENJOY :)
- What do you put on your bagel?