Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello luuuxer. Today I went to a party of friends and ate this cake. It`s called Cake Nha Benta. It was so good to eat whole and not had time to take the picture. But I asked the "pastry" that made the cake, the recipe. He gave me a link from a site that I decided to share with everyone :)
. 2 1/2 cups (tea) of sugar
. 1 cup (tea) of margarine
. 1/2 cup (tea) of chocolate powder
. 1 cup (tea) milk
. 2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
. 1 teaspoon (tsp) baking powder
. 1/2 cup (tea) of water
. Half packet gelatin powder
. 300 g of milk chocolate, chopped
- Prepare the dough: beat 4 egg yolks, 1 1/2 cup (tea) of sugar, margarine and cocoa powder
- Add the milk, flour and baking powder. Add 4 egg whites.
- Place in a manner Bake in oven preheated to 200 ° C for 30 minutes or until which, sticking a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, cut a cake cover (about 1/3 of the height of the cake) and set aside.
- With a knife, remove the middle of the cake, forming a cavity with 2 cm side and bottom.
- For the marshmallow in a saucepan, combine 1 cup (tea) of sugar and water. Bring to a simmer, without stirring, until syrup to point wire.
- Meanwhile, beat 3 egg whites and, stirring constantly, add the syrup into yarn. Beat until marshmallow give point.
- Let cool and mix the gelatin, prepared according to package directions.
- Place the marshmallow in the cavity of the cake and place the lid aside. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
*picture is not mine*