Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So i don`t know about you guys but i had seen alot of people on youtube and a few people on TV talking about applying coconut oil to your hair, so i decided to do a bit of re-search about this topic and share it with you guys.
Coconut oil is known as the tree of life , its full of vitamins && It also contains such minerals as calcium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium.
Benefits of coconut oil on your skin.
1.Not only is it good for the hair, but its also very good to apply to your skin!.
2. It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skins including dry skin.
3. Coconut oil also helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections.
4. Minimize and stop wrinkles, dark spots and loose skin.
5. Minimizes effects and impact of sun damage on skin.
6. No chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin.
7. It has been found to have anti-aging, regenerative effects.
8. A safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin.
9. Free of internal use and external use side effects.
10. Helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its antioxidant properties.
11. Coconut oil is anti-inflammatory, so it`s possible it would bring some relief from bug bites, as it promotes healing.
12. It can help bring back a youthful appearance.
13. The coconut oil will aid in removing the outer layer of dead skin cells, making the skin smoother. The skin will become more evenly textured with a healthy "shine".
14. Coconut oil contains high levels of anti-oxidants which help to protect the body from free radicals and prevent degenerative diseases and premature aging.
Coconut oil benefits using it in our hair:
1. It is the best natural nutrition for hair.
2. Conditioned hair and with little or no dandruff (Do regular massage of the head with coconut oil).
3. It helps in healthy growth of hair.
4. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair.
5. Best Source for Hair Care.
6. It softens the hair and conditions the scalp.
7. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair.
<em> On youtube i saw a guru talking about how she applies coconut oil to her hair maybe once every week just to make it grow and it helps repair all the damage your hair has.. She said that she mixes a raw egg with her coconut oil in a bowl and then applies it to her hair to give it that extra goodness because eggs also include many good things for our hair.. but if you do not feel comfortable applying egg to your hair u can just apply the coconut oil OFCOURSE.</em>
*image belongs to the source link below.