Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have not made a favorites post in months! I decided instead of doing an August Favorites I would just make a Summer Favorites to share the items I have been loving this summer.
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- I have been obsessed with these this summer! I really love the whole concept the 2 colors shown here are Darling and Honey which are my fave out of the 3 I own.
2. Covergirl Natureluxe Mousse Mascara- I am in love with this mascara. It holds my curl and it does not leave my lashes feeling hard and stiff...instead they feel soft and flexible when you touch them. Would any one be interested in a more in depth review???
3. E.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20- This is a very inexpensive TM and I really do like it. I tried the new Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and I hated it! I really think the E.l.f. one is a lot better IMO. This is so light on my skin for those days I don`t feel like doing too much makeup. It makes my face look like I`m not wearing any makeup at all, but it still evens out my skin tone.
4. Revlon ColorStay Foundation 310 Warm Golden- I think I will forever love this drugstore foundation. It leaves my oily/combo skin looking soft and matte which I love!!! The coverage is really good... this is my 4th bottle.
5. Sinful Colors 24/7- Neon colors were so big this summer and I had to include my favorite neon nail polish in this post. It is so bright and it makes you look more tan when worn. It is a very eye catching shade of pink.