Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have not done a monthly favorites post in a long time, but I decided to do one this month since there are a lot of new items I have been using for a while and have not talked too much about yet. Some of these things are things that Ive loved since November.
*My January Faves*
1. Clarisonic Mia- This is my favorite part of my skin care routine. I use it every night to remove my makeup and sometimes in the mornings. It leaves my face feeling so soft and clean! The print is also nice to look at as I use it! Lol.
2. The Balm Mary-Lou Manzier- I am in love with this Highlighter! It is a beautiful Champaign color. I use this on my cheek bones, eyelids, cupids bow. I wear it every day now. It gives my skin a beautiful healthy glow. I will do a more in depth review on this soon.
3. Hard Candys Fox in a Box blush in Skinny Dipping- I love this blush because its like a 3 in 1 product. I can go for a darker, bright peach or a combination of both. I think peach toned blushes look great on medium skin tones and thats why I love it.
4. Urban Decay NAKED Palette- I have loved this since I got it in the last few months of 2011. I use it all the time for day and night. My favorite colors in the palette are Toasted, Naked, Buck, and Smog. I need to force myself to give my other eyeshadow palettes some love because the Naked palette is all I use.
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- This is the one out of two colors I wanted and was able to get. These are amazing and this color is so easy to wear. The pigmentation and lasting power is great! I can create eye looks for day and night with this. I will do a more in depth review on this soon.
6. Fresh SUGAR Lip Treatment- I got this in a set of two as a freebie for my birthday at Sephora and I use this one before bed and I also apply it in the morning. It makes my lips so soft and keeps them moisturized.
7. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie- There is so much hype on these and lots of people have gotten the whole collection. I only got 3 which is a nude, pink, and dark pink color and that is all I need. I love this color because the raspberry color is a nice alternative to red lips. This was also one of the ones my boyfriend got me which makes me think of him when I put it on lol.
8. CG Ruby Pumps- I wore this on my birthday weekend but I didnt get to do a NOTD with it on. I love this color because it reminds me of Dorthys glittery red shoes in the Wizard of Oz. This one is a must have!!
9. CG Material Girl- This polish is just so pretty, pink, and glittery! Can it get anymore girly!?
10. Essie Luxeffects Set in Stones- I got a ton of complements at work from customers when I wore this over OPIs My Private Jet. The combination looked amazing and I could not stop starring at my nails! I love this and I am so happy I got it!
Dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! It ends this Friday Feb. 3rd!
Images are my own. Please do not steal.