Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
February has come and gone and it is time for another monthly favorites. This month I have been trying to use up most of the things in my project 10 Pan along with other old products that I didn`t include in that post. Anyways,they only new things that I`ve been using are a few things that I purchased to replace the ones that I finished and I have also discovered new use for items I have neglected.
1. FIT me powder- I got this as a replacement for my old setting powder. I have never tried any of the FIT me products, but I do like this powder. It is really light weight and it does not make my face look too powdery or cakey.
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe- I love this because it is a matte finish and the shade is easy to change depending on what color eyeshadows you put over it. I also love the lasting power!
3. MAC blush in Sunbasque- I love this blush! It gives my cheeks a nice rose/peachy glow.
4. E.l.f. Complexion brush- I have neglected this brush for a long time. I used it a lot before I got Sigma brushes. I used it for powder when I first got it, but now I really like using it for blush.
5. Sigma E40 brush- I don`t really use this brush that often for blending my eyeshadow. I prefer using brushes that are a little more dense. I have started using this brush for my under eye concealer. It is better for me than using my finger and causing unwanted wrinkles "/
6. Lush Buffy body butter- I absolutely love this bar!!! It is extremely moisturizing. I don`t even have to put on lotion after my shower. I mostly use this from the waist down and it makes everything so soft. It is the best for moisturizing while I exfoliate my legs after I shave because I found that my legs would easily get dry before I would use this. I highly recommend this!
7. B.B.W Wallflower- I recently got this when bath and body works was having a sale on their wallflowers and I am so happy I did! It has made my room smell amazing! B&BW candles better watch out! The one I have here is in Peach Bellini. Yum!
That is all for this month! What is your #1 favorite product from the month of February?
*Images are my own.