Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went to Target recently just to browse and ended up picking up a few things. I always check out the dollar section at the front of the store and the clearance section because I`m always looking for a deal. I ended up getting:
- 4 Magnetic List Pads, 60 sheets per pad. They are Hello Kitty summer themed. I use these long style note pads to make to-do lists, shopping lists, etc. They were only $1 each (from the dollar section).
- 5 Journal Spiral Notebooks, 60 sheets per notebook. They are also Hello Kitty summer themed. They have different prints on the front and back and each page and the pages are different colors for each notebook. I`m always taking notes so I go through these kind of notebooks all the time. These were only $1 each as well (from the dollar section).
- 7 Pocket Coupon File, pink zebra textured print. It has tabs and labels inside and is an accordion style folder. I got this to store coupons in my car. I used to use an envelope but it was really unorganized and I`ve been looking for one just like this. This was only $1 (from the dollar section).
- Microfiber Hot Pink Towels, 2 pack. I use these after I wash my face to dry off or while doing my makeup and nails. They are very absorbent and are multi-purpose. These were only $1 (from the dollar section).
- Choxie Dark, Milk and White Chocolate Espresso Beans, 4.3 fl. oz. I love chocolate covered coffee beans but they are kind of hard to find. I only eat a few at a time because they are very rich. They were originally $3.84 but they were on clearance for $1.92.
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Checker Out. It`s a lime green and white gingham print. I`ve said in previous posts how much I love nail polish strips. They are easy nail art that give your nails a nice and polished look with one quick and easy step. I got these for $2.56 but they were originally $8.54. The box was a little dingy but for that price I don`t mind. The strips are still sealed.
Pictures are mine <3