Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recently made a really random and small purchase from Sephora solely to get some free goodies. On my last visit to a Sephora store, they were all sold out of the 500-Point Perk, which was a Too Faced palette. They had one last year but it was gone so fast I didn`t get a chance to grab it. I really didn`t want to miss out on this year`s. So I grabbed something cheap just so I could get my palette. Then, they were also having a promo for if you spent $25+, you would get a free bag of perfume samples (and you could choose from 4 different bags). I`m a sap, so I added $20 to my order by getting a mascara I`ve had randomly on my wishlist for a while. The bag I got, I chose because one of the perfumes I already have and love, and there was 2 perfumes in it I have been dying to get my hands on. Also, I got their fragrance magazine (not pictured) for free since I`m subscribed, and the three free samples you get with every order. I actually got all 3 that I requested, which seriously never happens. This is what I got:
- Sephora by O.P.I Chic Prints for Nails in "Stars", $5 (on sale)
- Too Faced Size Queen Mascara, $21
- Find Yourself in Fragrance Magazine
- 500-Point Perk: Too Faced the Naked Look Palette
- Perfume Sampler Bag in "Addictive"
- 3 Free Samples: Ralph Lauren Romance perfume, Fendi Fan di Fendi perfume, Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
Annnd, I will go into more details later about the palette and fragrance sampler bag, because I am literally falling asleep as we speak.
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CirqueEpiphany
*Photos and Video are MINE.