Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went to my local dollar store to get some storage options for under my sink in my bathroom and got more than I expected to find. I always get sucked into things at the dollar store because they`re only a dollar! :) The things I got are:
- 1 Large white tub for foot soaks and pedicures. $1.00
- 2 Hot pink baskets $1.00 each
- 2 Blue baskets with metal handles $1.00 for 2
- 4 Mesh laundry bags that I use to separate my whites, darks, lights and things like that.
- 2 Neon pink/purple microfiber wash clothes $1.00 each I always keep rags around while I`m doing my makeup, nails or when I`m washing my face. This kind are really useful because they absorb liquid quickly.
- 1 Pack of 3 Kleenex "Go-Packs" 10 tissues per pack. $1.00 I keep these in my purse and car because you never know when you might need a tissue.
- 1 Dove deodorant in Powder 1.6 fl. oz. $2.00 I go through these all the time. Dove makes the best deodorants, they are so moisturizing. This does smell like baby powder but that doesn`t bother me. I was happy to find my favorite deo brand at the dollar store.
- 9 L.A. Colors Art Deco nail art polish $1.00 each. I use these for nail art obviously, so I went ahead and picked up all the colors they had because they were so cheap. I went to Sally`s recently and almost picked up quite a few of polishes like this from a different brand and they were $3.00 +. I`m glad I didn`t now. The colors I got are: (These are listed in the order I swatched them in the picture.)
- 1 Sally Hansen Insta Dri nail color in Jumpin` Jade #22 $1.00 These are normally $2.00-$3.00 in drugstores so this was a really good deal.
Next time your near a dollar store go in and check it out. Especially the beauty section, they`ve got some great products and deals!
Pictures are mine <3