Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It is a little late for Easter eggs, but check out these colorful jello eggs! To achieve these delicious rainbow treats, you`ll need an egg-shapped mold, different jello colors, syringe, and cooking spray.
1) Using separate containers, mix the Jello colors you want on your rainbow egg
2) Add a GENEROUS layer of cooking spray on the egg-mold. This prevents the layers from separating and keeps the egg together.
3) Taking your syringe, fill it up with the first color.
4) Add to the mold until to the desired amount.
5) Repeat with the different colors.
Very simple, right? I think kids will love eating this snack and appreciate all the fun colors.
Would you ever take the time to make these eggs?
*Photo does NOT belong to me, source linked below!*