Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*All pictures are mine, I made these cupcakes, please credit if you`re going to use*
Oh Cupcakes. Who Doesn`t love them? Try this fun new way to brighten up anyone`s day with these colorful creations. They`re super simple to make.
What you`ll need:
-Any plain white cake mix, or your own recipe!
-Gel food coloring
-6 different containers (could be anything you want)
-Cupcake tin, and cupcake liners
1) Start by mixing together the cake mix
2) Divide the mix into 6 equal portions in the different containers
3) Use the gel food coloring to mix each color of the rainbow
4) Set up your cupcake liners, and spoon an even amount of each batter into each cupcake tin, making sure to layer each color in whatever order you like.
5) Bake accordingly and there you go, you have now created rainbow cupcakes :)