Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The food at Yummy Buffet wasn`t really promising, so I didn`t get a lot of each item. Trust me, the food at Yummy Buffet in California is NOT yummy at all! Not only is the environment gross, but so is the food.
Here`s what I got:
1. Fish egg w/ spicy mayo and soy sauce sushi: This wasn`t that good. I believe this one had salmon in it. The salmon tasted a bit dry and was hard to chew.
2. Avocado and eel sushi: this is a roll that I usually order at sushi restaurants because I love it! but once again, Yummy Buffet wasn`t really yummy at all.
3. Fish eggs w/ spicy mayo: This one wasn`t bad. I enjoyed it. It had a bunch of those orange fish eggs that my sister loves.
4. Fried gyoza: I love gyoza and crunchy food, so I got one! It wasn`t bad. It was just mostly batter. The filling was barely there.
5. random sushi on its side: this one I dropped on the counter! Lol. I didn`t want to just leave it there and look rude, so I put it on my plate lol. I didn`t eat it, of course, and none of the other food touched it.
Overall, I would never go back to Yummy Buffet. It`s dirty and the food isn`t good.
-Picture is mine.