Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My uncle treated my family to this restaurant called Yummy Buffet, and trust me, the food wasn`t yummy at all!! I find that a lot of the restaurants in California, particularly the Asian ones, are REALLY unsanitary. The tables are still sticky and the chairs still have food on them. That`s so gross! It really makes me lose my appetite, and before eating, too! I am always paranoid about dirty dishes and utensils. My family would usually wipe them down before using them.
Here`s what I got:
1. Pork bun: my mom told me that I should have waited until we were in China Town to get a pork bun because it would have been tastier. This pork bun tasted all right.
2. Shu Mia: I`m not sure if I spelled that correctly, but I got a Dim Sum item. It`s one of my favorites. This was actually not bad. I ate it with some soy sauce.
3. Fries: Lol I got fries. The majority of the food at Yummy Buffet is Asian, so yeah. The fries didn`t taste bad. I kind of liked it.
4. Sweet and sour pork: This was really bland. Other places sell this and it tastes super good. This place is bleh.
5. Tempura chicken: this was okay. I thought it was going to be something like Panda Express`s, but it wasn`t.
Stay tuned for part 2!
-Picture is mine.