Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
- A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
- An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding.
- Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life.
- Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Don`t go through life, grow through life.
- Don`t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
- Fortunately analysis is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts, life itself still remains a very effective therapist.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
- It`s true that we don`t know what we`ve got until we lose it, but it`s also true that we don`t know what we`ve been missing until it arrives.
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.