Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi, guys and girls!
Lately, I`ve gotten really serious about eating healthy and working out. I know that a lot of people want to eat healthily, but don`t want to sacrifice sweets. NOW YOU DON`T HAVE TO!
To make this delicious, and healthy treat you`ll need:
- 1 1/2 scoops of Chocolate Whey protein
-2 oz of water
-2 teaspoons of flour
-Sweetener of your choice (Splenda, Truvia, etc)
-Peanut butter (Can use low fat frosting if you`re allergic to peanuts)
-Spoon or fork
-1 tablespoon Cocoa powder (optional)
-1 tablespoon Brown sugar (optional)
1. Coat your microwave safe plastic bowl with cooking spray (I use crisco 0 calorie butter spray) so that your cake does not stick.
2. Add your dry ingredients. Protein powder, flour, sweetener, brown sugar (optional), and cocoa powder (optional).
3. Pour in the suggested amount of water.
4. Mix with spoon or fork until mixture is smooth.
5. Pop into microwave for 60 sec. After 60 sec. see if your cake is the way you like it, if not add 20-30 more sec. This step depends on the strength of your microwave and preference.
6. Once your cake is to your liking, it`s time to plate it. Turn your plastic bowl upside down and if your bowl was buttered correctly, your cake should fall right out.
7. Toppings! You may add toppings of your choice. Peanut butter, low fat frosting, coolwhip, chocolate syrup, or fruit.
Let me know if you try this! Comment if you have any questions. (:
Stay tuned for more healthy and delicious recipes!
*photo is mine*