Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share you what I made earlier for lunch. Spicy smoked sausage with rice, its very YUMMY and very QUICK and super EASY to make. It will fill you up and make you oh so happy!
Here`s how you can make this quick and easy meal:
- 1 pack of the American Smoked sausage. (slice thinly to 1/4 in or so)
- 1 jalapeno slice as well
- 1/2 an onion slice
- 1 table spoon each of chopped cilantro and green onion
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 4or 5 asain chile. (depends on how spicy you like it)
- 1 table spoon of oyster sauce
- 1 table spoon of chicken bullion
- 1/2 table spoon if salt
- First chop the sausage, jalapeno, onion, chile, cilantro and green onion.
- Then put oil in sauce pan and when it sizzle, put in the sausage.
- Cook the sausage about 2-4 min then add in onion and jalapeno.
- Keep cooking till the onion and jalapeno is soft.
- Next put in the chicken bullion, oyster sauce and chile. (add salt if necessary)
- Let that cook for about a minute.
- Put in the cilantro and green onion.
- After that turn the heat off.
- Serve with rice and its Amazing!
QUICK AND SUPER EASY!!!
I hope you give this a try and tell me all about it. You can find all the ingredients at an Asian store, if not then the your local supermarket.
*image is mine*