Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I was sick of my hair being in my way, so I decided to go ahead and try out a hairstyle I found online some time ago. I didn`t look up how to do it or anything, I just kind of winged it, and it ended up working out for me. This took not even 5 minutes to do, and I only used 2 hair ties, and nothing else! No bobby pins, so hair products, nothing else. So if you have to get ready in a hurry, or you just want your hair out of your face, here`s what I did:
1) I did a deep side part (this was on the side of my head not shown, sorry for that btw!). This is optional, but I feel like it accented the braid better.
2) Start to French braid your hair. If you don`t know how to French braid, it`s simple; you braid like a normal braid, except you add pieces of hair from your head as you go. Continue the French braiding until you get about 2 or so inches past your ear. Normally braid the rest of this piece, and secure with a small hair tie or rubber band.
3) Now pull all of your hair into a low ponytail. You can keep it in a low pony too, if you`d like, but if you want all of your hair up, continue to the next step.
4) Wrap your hair around into a small, tight bun, and secure it with the second hair tie.
5) This step is optional. If you want a more sleek look don`t do it. If you want a more messy or boho look, go ahead! Onc everything is braided and secure, loosen up some random pieces from all over your head. This will make it look less perfect and sleek and/or stuck to your head.
If you want to finish with hair spray or anything, go ahead! I didn`t, and I did my hair like this about 5 hours ago. I was dancing in it, laying down in it, and walking around in it, and I didn`t use hairspray - not a hair out of place! Not even my short bangs. You could also use a clear brown gel to get your baby hairs and/or sideburns or flyaways if you want. You could even add a fun clip or something. Get creative! I hope this was helpful! xox
*Photos are MINE.