Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have had my eye on the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for a long time now -- many people rave about this great product and I finally gave it a try.
- SO SO SO affordable! 8 oz for $3-$4!
- minimizes my pore after just one use!
- leaves my skin feeling super smooth
- helps eliminate blackheads
- doesn`t dry out my skin
- easy to apply/smooth out
- easy to wash off with warm water
- helps keep my T-zone oil free (but my t-zone isn`t too oily to begin with)
- can use as spot treatment to dry out a stubborn pimple
- tingled a lot when I first applied it. once it started drying, it didn`t tingle anymore
Overall, love love love this stuff and can`t wait to continue using it as part of my skincare regimen.
Do you love this mask?
Stay connected: http://www.youtube.com/lisalin <-- come say hi!
* photos are my own *
Source link: http://www.loveformakeup.com/