Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Purple eye shadows have got to be my favorite eye shadows besides neutrals. For this look, I`m mainly using Wet n Wild shadows on my eyes. I`m using the Petal Pusher and Lust palettes, which are both shades of purple palettes.
For the eye look, I contoured my crease with a matte medium purple color. Later on, I intensified the color by building it up and adding some dark purple and black in the outer V. For the lid, I used MAC`s Cheers My Dear pigment, which is a really shimmery lilac purple. I used a really light pink on the browbone and inner corners. Since it was for night time, I used a bit of MAC`s reflects glitter.. sadly the glitter doesn`t show up well in pictures.
For the rest of the face, I kept with pink cheeks and nude lips. This way it doesn`t overpower the eyes because the eyes are quite dark. Of course, with dramatic eyes.. you need false eyelashes! I`m using really long criss cross ones.
<strong> EYES </STRONG>
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NARS Cream Shadow in Klondike
- Wet n Wild Petal Pusher and Lust Palettes
- MAC pigment in Cheers my Dear
- MAC pigment in reflects glitter
- MAC Fluidline in blacktrack
- Maybelline the falsies mascara
- Ebay criss cross lashes
<strong> FACE </strong>
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer (for under eyes)
- Rimmel brow pencil in dark brown
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in medium
- NARS multiple in Orgasm
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
<strong> LIPS </strong>
- Rimmel`s Nude Delight
*picture is my own*